Shipping and returns
All our carnivorous plants are packed with the utmost care and love by our packers. We take full responsibility for the risk of shipment and guarantee that all products will be delivered to you in perfect condition.
IMPORTANT: We assume the full risk of shipping (transport). So you are free of worries and the products will arrive at your home anyway WITHOUT extra costs.
Should there be anything wrong with your shipment, please send an email to [email protected] and we will solve it for you immediately.
Information on shipping in Europe
For more information on shipping and/or the return process, see the table below.
- France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany: The shipping costs are €8,95 up to an order of €70,-. Above an order of €70- there are no shipping costs.
- Italy, Sweden & Spain: the shipping costs are €12,95 up to an order of €100,-. Above an order of €100,- you will pay no shipping costs.
- Rest of Europe: the shipping costs are €19,95 up to an order of €150,-. Above an order of €150,- you will pay no shipping costs.
- Delivery time: Our rule is: ordered before 15:00 = delivered the next working day. But of course it is also possible to have products delivered on a certain day/date (for gifts). Please let us know in the comments.
- Track & Trace: with every delivery you receive from us a Track & Trace code, so you can track exactly where your product is and when it will be delivered.
- Always insured: our shipments with plants are always insured! This means that you''ll bear no risk.
If you would like more information about the shipping method, please read on below. Do you have any questions? Please contact our customer service: we will be happy to help you.
Dispatch pots / vases and bells
With vases and pots for carnivorous plants, you naturally want to be assured that your products will be delivered to your home without a scratch, tear or crack. We have therefore tried many different packaging methods and materials to find the best method. We are therefore proud to say that with us, you can be sure that your products will be delivered perfectly.
Read below - in brief - how the return process works.
Is it possible to return my products: we are very sorry, but returns are not possible with the living carnivorous plants. Of course, you may always return the vases & pots. But if, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with our carnivorous plants - please let us know. We will always try to find a solution (hence the good reviews).
How to return the products: Follow the steps below to return your products:
- Step 1: Put the products back as best as possible in their corresponding packaging and put the packaging in the box (it would be a shame if we did not receive the products properly/completely).
- Step 2: Send an email to [email protected] with your details (order number + name) and ask for a return label.
- Step 3: We will send you the return label by e-mail (so check your inbox).
- Step 4: Print out the shipping label, stick it on the box and take the box with the products to the nearest post office.
The purchase price including the initial shipping costs will be refunded to your bank account as soon as we have received the products in good order. The refund of the purchase price and the shipping costs takes a few days to process.
Conditions of return:
- Returns can only be made within the stipulated return period of 14 days.
- The return costs incurred are to be borne by the customer.
- The risk of the return shipment shall be borne by the customer.
- We only accept returns if the products are delivered to us undamaged/used.
- Please have the Track & Trace code ready; without one (proof of shipment) no investigation can be started if the return shipment is missing.
- Do you have any questions / remarks? Please contact us at [email protected]. We are here for you and will help you as best we can!